Does God Call in Sick?

So, since I haven't posted in a few days, you may have guessed that I caught the full blown crap that my husband had. In fact, it was the real "flu" - which I have never gotten before. I called in sick to work three days in a row, which was actually less than I needed. Normally, I will milk a cold for an extra day, just so I can stay home. But this time it was bad, especially because no one was taking care of me. I didn't go to church on Sunday either, which I am sure was appreciated by everyone there. I know this is kind of a silly question to ask, but do you think God ever just takes a day off? I mean, he IS God so maybe he doesn't need it like we do. But I'm sure that there's got to be a point in his day where he just wants to say "I'm outta here." I guess not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, God does take a day off, but his days are the same as 1000 years to us, so it takes 6000 years before he takes a day off. So, to us, it seems like he never takes a day off.

April said...

You're funny. LOL

Post a Comment

There's very little comment moderation at Normal Mormons as everyone has a voice that should be heard! (Just keep it clean why doncha?)